Looking for advice on possible transplant options

Hi there.

M44.

Have been thinning for 10 years but the last 5 have been quicker than normal. Am using topical Dut+Minox (non itchy) for a year now- some sides but not too bad (was on Fin oral+ Minox for 2 years but the sides made me stop it) and although its working there is a slow shed and now my crown is clearly showing. Also temples have receded and diffuse thinning between forehead and the crown.

Any advise on which clinics are good for such work (cant afford 20 K kind of work either).

EDIT:

Looking for an FUE

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.png

9.jpg

Edited by Roy2023
Added more details and donor area pics

I can’t advise you on what clinic to go with, as I would have a conflict of interest. 

But I will say it would help other members answer your question if you tell them if you are interested in FUE vs. FUT technique or are you open to both?  

• Like 1

Medical Director/ Hair Transplant Surgeon at BKS Hair Restoration.

NOTE: All posts are for educational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice. Please direct all inquiries regarding specific health concerns to your physician. 

• Valued Contributor

You are a good candidate of a HT because you are 44 and there is a chance that your hairloss will not progress too much now plus you are on medication which will help in that...you said hairloss is been quicker since 5 years so if you wanna be safe than don't lower your hairline much and take conservative approach and save grafts for future loss...i guess 3k grafts(hairline+crown and some in mid scalp ) would be enough for you..there are many good doctors you can consider...

--> 1.5-2 euros per graft - dr kongkiat laorwong ,dr gur, dr turan,dr jebai ,dr demirsoy ,dr michalis georgiou ,dr patty,dr yaman, dr christina (hdc clinic),dr Espinosa (medecap clinic) 

--> 2-3.5 euros per graft -dr pekiner,dr custodio ,dr bicer,dr saifi, dr ximena villa, dr heinicke,dr nader, Dr Camacho,dr bonaros,HLC clinic, dr keser ,dr pathomvanich,dr maras(hdc clinic),dr das(eugenix clinic) 

—> 3.5-5 euros per graft - dr de freitas,dr pinto ,de ferreira,dr pittela,dr zarev,dr couto,dr bisanga,dr mwamba,dr lupanzula , hattingen clinic ,dr insalaco,dr nadimi dr arika bansal (eugenix clinic)

—> 6 and above euros per graft - Dr Munib Ahmad , H&W , dr shapiro, dr konior, dr feriduni ,dr Sethi (eugenix clinic),

—> There are other good doctors who are not in the list as i don't know the prices of them or i don't have enough knowledge about them and will add them as i get some more information about them so you can do your own research for that or take opinions of other members....

Anyone can Correct me if there is some mistake in pricing and i will make the changes accordingly..and this list is just based on my research and knowledge and my personal choice and everyone are requested to do their own research before choosing a surgeon and don't take this list on face value as everyone will have different opinions and choices.

Now you can calculate the cost for around 3k grafts session and than can consult all the doctors from various price range and see their results and thn take your decision...

• Like 3

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023