What to do need advice please

Need some help and advice please. I am 35 years old and am on Dutasteride and 5mg oral minoxidil daily. I had an appointment with doctor today (not top notch hair doctor) but he seemed knowledgeable. He did microscope on me and said I have class NW 6 miniaturization. I was planning to do a hair transplant this year to square up and bring down hairline a little lower to where it was a year ago and improve recession. Do you think I can still do that or is it too risky to get a transplant when I’m eventually going to become a NW 6? Here are some pictures of the current state of my hair. Any feedback is appreciated. 

05B0C214-A74E-4B55-921A-4B35FF073305.jpeg

B21DF06C-654E-43C1-ABD4-F7EC0684BD48.jpeg

3AF6630B-E1FF-4C15-85F9-09A0FFAFF4DF.jpeg

7A9B07E8-7F0A-4D19-8272-9576B6343090.jpeg

4B7D1E19-BADB-4927-AF99-344A5BBA39E4.jpeg

D816DF0C-61B4-4C0F-80F9-64662A10F9E7.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

I don't think so you will head towards nw6 in near future...still just by seeing pics we cannot be certain about anythng and we can't prove the doctors wrong bt you need to go to another good ht surgeon to get yourself checked again....are you loosing too many hairs recently ? What about your family history of hairloss ?are you on medication ? I guess you don't need a HT as of now unless you are too much concerned about your hairline...you are looking absolutely fine my friend..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

My dad is a NW 6 my brother is 37 no meds and is a nw 4. My mom’s dad is a nw 3 at 95 years old. Yes I am on meds… actually a very aggressive approach which is why I’m shocked I’m still losing hair and have NW 6 miniaturization. I’m on 2.5mg of Dutasteride daily and 5mg of oral minoxidil daily. I also use topical minoxidil probably 4 to 5 times a week. 

21 hours ago, Recession1 said:

My dad is a NW 6 my brother is 37 no meds and is a nw 4. My mom’s dad is a nw 3 at 95 years old. Yes I am on meds… actually a very aggressive approach which is why I’m shocked I’m still losing hair and have NW 6 miniaturization. I’m on 2.5mg of Dutasteride daily and 5mg of oral minoxidil daily. I also use topical minoxidil probably 4 to 5 times a week. 

How long have you been on meds?