6 month update for FUE hairline restoration with 2158 grafts. Using min+fin 1ml every evening. Wanted to know everyone's opinion on the progress and overall look

Hi everyone I had a hairline restoration done with 2158 grafts through FUE 6 months ago. Wanted to know everyone's opinion on the progress and overall look. I'm 32.

I had a U-shaped recession near the front which was filled up and a little density added to the rest of the scalp and crown (not much maybe 70-100 grafts or so.)

I've been using topical min+fin for the first time in my life post 1 month of the procedure, 1ml every evening. I'm satisfied with the results so far, hair fall has reduced and also liking the thickness of my hair.

A bit concerned about the recent appearance of bumps in the recipient area as I didn't have any noticeable bumps after the first few months of the transplant. I've had a lot of new hair growth over the last month and it seems to be an inflammation of the follicles (folliculitis), as opposed to outright tenting/cobblestoning. Will this go away over time?

Please look at the photos and share your opinions.

Note: These photos were taken facing bright sunlight.

8.jpeg

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

Before 1.png

Before 2.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...