Hair Surgeon

4 minutes ago, Ramoss said:

Looking to get hair surgery next year any recommendations on surgeons? Willing to travel .

Can you give some more information? NW level, any previous hts? Can you show a pic of you’re current situation? 🙏

Norwood level, it’s ok I can see now 👍🏽 check out the forums recommended list as a jumping off point. But research more and you will see other Drs/Clinics are also doing good work too. Are you on any meds? At only 26 you’re going to need to plan carefully for not just now but the future too. Talk to you’re Dr/Gp regarding this, Fin/Minox will definitely help and even maybe improve you’re current hair. 
https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

Edited by BRITA-XL

6 minutes ago, Ramoss said:

Thank you for the information . How many grafts do you think I would need? 

Upwards of 2000, be prepared for varying quotes, that’s quite usual for Drs/Clinics. Some might ask you’re on Fin before performing a transplant. 

• Valued Contributor

@Ramoss Are you on medication ? Before going for a surgery you need to be on medication and stabilise the hairloss and once you do it than only its wiser to go for a surgey .....should take medication for at least 8-10 months ...and you can do your survey about a good doctor in this time...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

You seem to have receeded a bit from your entrances, howeaver based off your pic you are still strong in the middle. 

My advise is to hold off if you arent on meds yet, stabilize the situation first, do the transplant later but make sure you chose a good doctor. 

There are a few names you could start looking but take your time. You aren't in a bad spot just yet and don't rush it above all else.