Need help choosing a doctor out of these 4 choices

1 minute ago, Belve said:

Exactly He promotes one particular doctor and he is trying to sabotage some specific doctors. @toon_toon is definitely a paid shill who made a new account here to do that job. 

I don’t even know what a paid shill is.

But one thing that is evident, is that you don’t come up with facts when I’m politely ask, only personal attacks.

You seem like a long time member with much knowledge. Please provide me with some facts instead of personal attacks. 🙏

I am really looking for the best surgeon for my situation. And I don’t really care if it is Pekiner, Pinto, Laorwong, Ferreira.

I will in the future post my experience from my procedure, take my word for it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

Surely you would therefore be interested in results from all 4 of your prospective surgeons?

Do you have any pictures of your current situation that other members may be able to use to help you with your choice?

Thank you for the kind reply.

Yea, I have been lurking here for some while and will make my own thread next week. 
Will "tag" you in it 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Paid VIP service or one which DR heavy involvement don't have any bearing on the final results this is what I got told by Dr Gurs team , i did ask why am i paying extra they didn't really have an answer other than is the 20 years experience he has