Redness and pain 14 months after FUE

I did FUE hair transplant 14 months ago in a Harley Street London clinic. I had 3000 grafts done. My hair hasnt grown at all, there is no difference between before the surgery and after and I have to say my hair is falling ouy even more now!!! But my problem is that my scalp is tender and as soon as I touch it it becomes very red, also if I do any kind of physical exercise my scalp will become red, numb and tingly and it will stay like that for a week, same if I am exposed to heat, wind or sun!!I cant live anymore, I have been to numerous dermatolists and they gave me medicated shampoos that di nothing!! now my original surgeon has refereed to a neurolist according to whom I have nerve damage!!!!! he has prescribed Progabalin 75 mg twice a day but after 2 weeks I cant see any difference...my dermatolist keeps saying he thinks it is not nerve damage so I dont know what to think and do! I dont want to take this medication! has anybody else experineced something like this? is nerve damage reversible? I am desperate and i CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE image.gif.707852f65d146d6d3e201db599cee78a.gif

From what i have read, nerve damage occurence is low and nerve damage is also temporary. Lasting from weeks to months. But 14 months is surely a lot. Please have patience, there is nothing that can't be treated. Probably get more opinions from other neurologists and dermatologists.

Please attach pics if possible so that situation can be analyzed better for possible shock hair loss.

I know its easier said than done to keep patience when in pain but you cant feel down now as Its only going to make it worse.

Edited by duckling

Get a lawyer and start escalating things. In general you cant sue for a HT if its just that the aesthetics are bad (even if the work is super poor and botched)

But if you have a neurologist confirming nerve damage, and multiple dermatologists confirming permanent redness - I would call that a physical injury and that really escalates things in terms of the law. 

Edited by HappyMan2021

• Valued Contributor

Can you please post some of your pics(pre,immediate and post op) ...i have seen your post on other forums as well....even there people are asking for pics but you didn't provide yet....imo before making such allegations you should present facts...i don't say that you are fake..but i have seen few people just randomly slamming clinics like this without proofs...i can understand you would be in a bad condition and i feel for you..but please provide some proofs...

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

The Clinc claims to have lost my pre-op pics, so I can only provide some photos of my hair now....My main problem at the moment is NOT my failed hair transplant, so why should I put before and after photos? I am not here to discuss my botched hair transplant, although of course this is upsetting me as well, but I am here mainly because I fear my scalp nerves have been damaged. This is my main cncern and problem now! as I said before I cannot be in the sun or wind, I have headaches and redness and numbness and I am going mad ....I'll put a picture of my scalp now, not very red at the moment but usually isnt unless it is triggered by heat, sun,wind and any exercise....so, here put a pic of my scalp, not sure why it can be helpful

IMG_8217.jpeg

IMG_8209.jpeg

Edited by Phil27