DR BAZAN - HM - SIT

zeppa

Dr Bazan launched his HM protocol and is to introduce it in Septempber 2004. The guy, based in Mexico, is a star on HAIRSITE. Regarding the transplants he performs, the prices are very low.

I have some doubts :

1/ No one never talks about him here and I know it is a serious forum, that's why I turn to you.

Why is that?

2/ Has anyone here had a procedure with him?

3/ The guy is not mentioned in the international hair restoration board list. Or is it me?

4/ You have to pay per HAIR, not per graft (even for strip). What do you think?

5/ check the www.itzan.com and tell me...

Thank you guys!

27-NW2/3

Dr Bazan launched his HM protocol and is to introduce it in Septempber 2004. The guy, based in Mexico, is a star on HAIRSITE. Regarding the transplants he performs, the prices are very low.

I have some doubts :

1/ No one never talks about him here and I know it is a serious forum, that's why I turn to you.

Why is that?

2/ Has anyone here had a procedure with him?

3/ The guy is not mentioned in the international hair restoration board list. Or is it me?

4/ You have to pay per HAIR, not per graft (even for strip). What do you think?

5/ check the www.itzan.com and tell me...

Thank you guys!

27-NW2/3

Hey man, I had checked that site before more out of curiosity, Dr. Bazan does seems to perform a lot of other procedures and have spare time to figure how to to a do hair multlication???, to be fair I would accept this as well as far as I am able to see some result pictures, but I found nothing in that site!!! (neither now nor when I was searhing for a HT), maybe I am wrong but I prefer to be cautious. Take this from me if I had thought that he was the right choice for me I would have saved a lot of money as I am from M???©xico, instead I traveled to USA for my transplant...but that is just my opinion, best of luck

I am sure that if his HM claims turn out to be valid this forum would talk about nothing else but the Great Bazan.

He weeral een Belg hier op deze site, welkom !

1800 grafts strip followed by 2100 FUE by Dr. Jones for who I am doing consultation work in Europe.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Hoe gaat het jongen!?

That HM/SIT thing is claimed to be available as soon as September 2004, as they say on haisite.com...

PS : pleased to meet you. Maybe we could down a few beers together with Belgiumdude someday to celebrate our brand new full heads of hair!

27-NW2/3

Laat me maar iets weten wanneer je in de buurt van Antwerpen komt !

1800 grafts strip followed by 2100 FUE by Dr. Jones for who I am doing consultation work in Europe.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.