Can a spray bottle knock out grafts when shampooing post op?

I use a spray bottle to do my shampoo and water to clean the grafts in the morning and night. But can the pressure of the spray bottle, which is on the mist setting, knock out any of my grafts? 

I am assuming it is OK and I am not sure how other people clean their grafted area for the first few days post op, but I want to make sure that if my spray bottle has a little bit of water pressure even when it "mists", that that is okay.

Thanks for any advice!!

1 hour ago, Ralph kaka said:

I use a spray bottle to do my shampoo and water to clean the grafts in the morning and night. But can the pressure of the spray bottle, which is on the mist setting, knock out any of my grafts? 

I am assuming it is OK and I am not sure how other people clean their grafted area for the first few days post op, but I want to make sure that if my spray bottle has a little bit of water pressure even when it "mists", that that is okay.

Thanks for any advice!!

Yes it’s ok don’t even worry about it, I take regular shower right after the procedure and nothing ever happened… I use the soft shower jet setting and that’s it.

the graft are surgically placed in there so you’d need some tool to remove it, that being said be gentle and follow the post op and everything will be alright.

• Thanks 1