• Valued Contributor

Didn't see too many cases from him but he is a reputed doctor and very much experienced surgeon ...from my knowledge he prefers fut plus fue in high nw cases...have seen some of the cases which he himself presented on this forum which looked natural...where as scar goes ,it also depends on patient's skin and there will always be a bit of risk of scar geting stretched ..have even seen dr bisanga's patient with big scars..so its not always doctor's fault ...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

45 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Didn't see too many cases from him but he is a reputed doctor and very much experienced surgeon ...from my knowledge he prefers fut plus fue in high nw cases...have seen some of the cases which he himself presented on this forum which looked natural...where as scar goes ,it also depends on patient's skin and there will always be a bit of risk of scar geting stretched ..have even seen dr bisanga's patient with big scars..so its not always doctor's fault ...

Interesting. Does he dense pack usually? 

He's an FUT focused doctor, that's why you don't see much reviews from actual patients because the consumer prefers the FUE method now, i even heard someone refer to FUT as "ancient" lol. 

I had my transplant with him 5 weeks ago. His clinic is state of the art. All from the building to the staff to the equipment. I can't speak for my results yet though. 

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, HairEnthusiast101 said:

Interesting. Does he dense pack usually? 

Ofcourse he would dense pack if it requires and if the donor allows...if you can thn  please post your scalp pics from different angles so evryone can understand your situation and can suggest you accordingly ..

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023