Dr. Resul Yaman

Andmon

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Andmon said:

IMG-20230323-WA0004.jpg

You look like a NW6, can I see your donor? How old are you? any meds?

Edit: Nvm I just saw you are 26 and on minox, I think you need 100% finasteride, take 0,5mg or 1mg a day and reevaluate after 1 year. I would also go to a dr like Bissanga or Lorenzo to get an estimate of how many grafts your donor has in total. You cant afford to make mistakes with this level of hairloss, you have many weak hairs that a non experienced Dr will cause permanent shock loss, while with finasteride you can make them strong thick hair again.

Edited by BaldV

6 hours ago, BaldV said:

You look like a NW6, can I see your donor? How old are you? any meds?

Edit: Nvm I just saw you are 26 and on minox, I think you need 100% finasteride, take 0,5mg or 1mg a day and reevaluate after 1 year. I would also go to a dr like Bissanga or Lorenzo to get an estimate of how many grafts your donor has in total. You cant afford to make mistakes with this level of hairloss, you have many weak hairs that a non experienced Dr will cause permanent shock loss, while with finasteride you can make them strong thick hair again.

Tried finasteride, but experienced side effects, waiting for the topical solution from minoxidlmax