Dr. Resul Yaman

Andmon

Im 26yrs old, hairloss pretty much from front to back, spoke with Dr Yaman clinic, who suggested 5k-5.5k grafts split into two operation in two days covering all areas. Been on minox since 2019. 

37 minutes ago, Jackdaniels said:

He is a good surgeon with many positive patient reviews here. Other options at similar price would be dr turan and dr Gur. 

what’s your hair loss problem ? 

Im 26yrs old, hairloss pretty much from front to back, spoke with Dr Yaman clinic, who suggested 5k-5.5k grafts split into two operation in two days covering all areas. Been on minox since 2019. 

In the past, there were several negative reviews about him, now it seems to me that the reviews have become a little better, the problem is that he does not complete the operation, he only opens channels. I also considered him but decided to choose another doctor, who is fully involved in all stages of transplantation and deals with only one patient per day

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Stefaniwicz said:

In the past, there were several negative reviews about him, now it seems to me that the reviews have become a little better, the problem is that he does not complete the operation, he only opens channels. I also considered him but decided to choose another doctor, who is fully involved in all stages of transplantation and deals with only one patient per day

Who did you end up choosing? Can you give details on your op like grafts, pricing etc? And how did the results turn out?

8 hours ago, Andmon said:

Who did you end up choosing? Can you give details on your op like grafts, pricing etc? And how did the results turn out?

I have not had an operation yet, I plan at the end of May, about 2000 grafts, conveyor clinics offered me 3500 grafts, but Dr. Gur insists that I do not need so much. I chose Dr. Gur because I liked his consultation, I liked the fact that he has one client a day, I like the reviews about him, in general he has a very good approach to the client, given the fact that he is a fairly budget doctor who takes 1.5 euro per graft

12 hours ago, Andmon said:

You should start finasteride to stabilise hair loss. Do you have bald areas ? 

Just now, Jackdaniels said:

You should start finasteride to stabilise hair loss. Do you have bald areas ? 

No bald areas, just shows that hair has lightened, didnt want to take oral fin due to side effects, and didnt find any topical in my country (malta)

Today is my second session with him you can check out my post of his work

Yes he does all the openings of the channels and his other techs do the implantations, he is there coming in and checking on you regularly with you through the whole process.  

So far i would recommend him and waaaaaaay better then other hairmills in Istanbul 

Edited by supremegod
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 3/22/2023 at 9:02 PM, Stefaniwicz said:

Who did you go with 

37 minutes ago, Andmon said:

Have a transplant booked with ChoiExpert in Greece in Feb 14th

I have to warn you that this clinic doesnt have a single completed case in the Greek forum, just one ongoing now.

12 minutes ago, BaldV said:

I have to warn you that this clinic doesnt have a single completed case in the Greek forum, just one ongoing now.

Thanks for this, I was following this user who went to the clinic 

17 minutes ago, Andmon said:

Thats a pretty poor presentation though, with just one indoors picture, I am not saying he is not a good Dr, just that you cant really know

53 minutes ago, BaldV said:

24 minutes ago, BaldV said:

Thats a pretty poor presentation though, with just one indoors picture, I am not saying he is not a good Dr, just that you cant really know

Well I was looking at reviews on https://www.trustpilot.com/review/choiexpert.com , also was looking through their insta Page, and found the actually people who did the transplant and saw their progress 

4 minutes ago, Andmon said:

Well I was looking at reviews on https://www.trustpilot.com/review/choiexpert.com , also was looking through their insta Page, and found the actually people who did the transplant and saw their progress 

Trust pilot and google are not a reliable source for hair transplant reviews, most of the reviews are probably fake. Instagram is also very misleading (they can use all kinds of filters and favourable lighting) and should not be an evaluation factor. Check the Google Reviews, Trust Pilot and Instagram of one of the most famous Turkish hair mill Hair of Istanbul  and you will understand what I mean. The only way to understand a Drs value is throught independent and good quality (no indoor, underlighted pictures or hair combed forward) patient reviews in forums.

3 minutes ago, BaldV said:

Trust pilot and google are not a reliable source for hair transplant reviews, most of the reviews are probably fake. Instagram is also very misleading (they can use all kinds of filters and favourable lighting) and should not be an evaluation factor. Check the Google Reviews, Trust Pilot and Instagram of one of the most famous Turkish hair mill Hair of Istanbul  and you will understand what I mean. The only way to understand a Drs value is throught independent and good quality (no indoor, underlighted pictures or hair combed forward) patient reviews in forums.

Appreciate your feedback a lot, really helps, was also considering Bicer, saw lots of reviews and praises, what do you think about the Dr?

29 minutes ago, Andmon said:

Appreciate your feedback a lot, really helps, was also considering Bicer, saw lots of reviews and praises, what do you think about the Dr?

I dont have an opinion on her but I know she has many cases here so you can check for yourself, in Turkey I would personally go for Pekiner but it depends on what kind of problem you have

• Like 1

Have Major loss, need to fill in all around

24 minutes ago, BaldV said:

I dont have an opinion on her but I know she has many cases here so you can check for yourself, in Turkey I would personally go for Pekiner but it depends on what kind of problem you have

7 minutes ago, Andmon said:

Have Major loss, need to fill in all around

There are not many doctors in turey that specialize or have big experience with NW-5 or NW-6 cases. Another doctor with good results in such big cases is dr. MAras in Cyprus. You can find many of his results here, it definitely worth checking him out.