Yaman or Gur in my case?

Hello dear forum participants, 

maybe you can support me a little bit in the decision making process. For various reasons, I prefer doctors from Turkey (for example, I have friends there and it is not far from my home). I have 3 doctors in the short list (Gur, Turan, Yaman). I know that it is recommended to do several HTs and wait after each, but I know that I will most likely do only one HT. Therefore a good/passable result after the first HT would be my goal. 

1) Turan rejected me and told me to take medication for 1 year
2) Gur said 3000 grafts in one day from donor area would be possible
3) Yaman said 4500 grafts (if needed also from beard or hand possible)

Who would you recommend for my case looking at my hair and considering my above mentioned wishes/goals. 
Thank you very much. I appreciate any advice, just please no recommendations that I should fly to Mexico or Asia for the HT. This is not in accordance with my wishes. Thank you!

IMG_3609.jpg

The skill level of all three doctors is comparable, I believe Yaman has the advantage when it comes to experience and sheer volume of independent cases on the forums. Plus, you are getting way more grafts for your money. You seem to still have quite a lot of hair on your head, in various stages of miniaturization. 

If you do not want to consider minox/fin, at least get on 320mg's of saw palmetto daily, it might provide a small boost to your hair and has zero side effects. Having said that, with your type of loss, you'd probably respond really well to medication and might not really need an HT. If you are not willing to go down that path though, I'd pick Yaman. 

• Valued Contributor

Yeh as few people suggested you can go for yaman....if you cn stretch your budget a bit thn you can also consider hdc(dr christina)..they r in Cyprus ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I would select yaman, because you need 4500 grafts that dr yaman said you. Plus yaman is a good doctor and he has many independent patient cases here on this forum. 

Gur is also a good doctor but a bit conservative. You will need two surgeries of 3k grafts with him. I found that dr Gur has many results on his instagram page which is shown below:

https://instagram.com/drgokhangur?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 hours ago, Nadall said:

Hello dear forum participants, 

maybe you can support me a little bit in the decision making process. For various reasons, I prefer doctors from Turkey (for example, I have friends there and it is not far from my home). I have 3 doctors in the short list (Gur, Turan, Yaman). I know that it is recommended to do several HTs and wait after each, but I know that I will most likely do only one HT. Therefore a good/passable result after the first HT would be my goal. 

1) Turan rejected me and told me to take medication for 1 year
2) Gur said 3000 grafts in one day from donor area would be possible
3) Yaman said 4500 grafts (if needed also from beard or hand possible)

Who would you recommend for my case looking at my hair and considering my above mentioned wishes/goals. 
Thank you very much. I appreciate any advice, just please no recommendations that I should fly to Mexico or Asia for the HT. This is not in accordance with my wishes. Thank you!

IMG_3609.jpg

I agree with Turan. That is the most sage advice of the three.