HT journey, 4600 grafts

CanadianR

16 hours ago, CanadianR said:

Dannazione. Giusto. Come lo hai saputo?

Qualche feedback?

I recognize the "hand" of the technicians of Serkan's clinic.  They fill in the front because you will then go and do a second transplant in the back.  As I always said, Serkan's clinic is a well-known hair mill (the best in Turkey, same as Cinik's) but I have seen many good results from people who have surgery there.  You will surely have seen Serkan for just 5 minutes, the time to draw the hairline with his marker and then he will have entrusted you to one of the many teams of technicians he has, if you've been lucky, i.e. that you have an expert team, you will have a good result in the part that they transplanted you, at the end of the twelve months, you will leave again for Istanbul to have another transplant.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ITA said:

I recognize the "hand" of the technicians of Serkan's clinic.  They fill in the front because you will then go and do a second transplant in the back.  As I always said, Serkan's clinic is a well-known hair mill (the best in Turkey, same as Cinik's) but I have seen many good results from people who have surgery there.  You will surely have seen Serkan for just 5 minutes, the time to draw the hairline with his marker and then he will have entrusted you to one of the many teams of technicians he has, if you've been lucky, i.e. that you have an expert team, you will have a good result in the part that they transplanted you, at the end of the twelve months, you will leave again for Istanbul to have another transplant.

That's an interesting take. My cousin and 3 of his friends went to him also and their excellent results urged me to go get it done myself. Serkan did see me for only 5 min but overall their staff seemed to know what they were doing. I guess they got a lot of experience under their belt. 

I was told I would need at least 7500 grafts to cover the whole badling area and it's not ideal to do it in one shot.

They recommend second surgery after 9 months. I'm not tied to them under any contract for the second surgery. Based on these results I guess I will decide.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

A buzz cut would be better imo..and no mirrors too..you will start seeing new hair sprouting out soon and will start seeing growth after 4 months post op till 14-16 months...so its a game of patience ....are you on medication ?

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

So here's a major update. I went to get evaluated on my hair growth progress by Dr Serkan in Istanbul. He noticed that I had a patch on the left side of my scalp without much hair...

They offered to do a quick surgery the next day and get it fixed. So I ended up with another 1000 grafts now. 5600 in total. Really happy with the way they handled this and offered to fix it for free.

Hoping for some good results moving forward.

image.jpeg.301f3b1ad253461f2228be0cdedfeb73.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Face Palm 1

• 2 months later...