Male 41, diffuse thinning, need some advice on planning HT

About to get HT soon, my hair is doing the diffuse thinning thing, a few years ago I got SMP which I was happy with for a good number of years, very easy solution but I do miss having hair and getting bored of shaving my hair every couple of days.

I would love to get some opinions on where should I focus on the HT and how many grafts you think is suitable.

I have attached a few photos, it's a bit tricky to see where I need the grafts when I am fresh out of buzzing my hair because of the SMP so need to let it grow for at least a week or so so it more apparent what is real hair and what is the tattoo dots and even than it can be a bit tricky as the SMP in the photos can give the illustion of more fullness than what it's really there, only a few weeks in the truth can really show itself. the photos are 2 weeks old. I also added another photo that is just after buzzing my hair and yellow circled the area where it's 80% SMP (the temple area)

a few more facts on the situation:  

I am 40 years old, 

stopped fin and min when I got the SMP 6 years ago, I got to say that my hair loss kind of halted and stayed about the same since then, however since I decided to get the HT I am back on fin and plan to start taking oral mix after the HT (no point in starting now because I was told i need to stop 2 weeks before the surgery)

My biggest question is if I should focus only on the temples area and mid area (as you can see in the sketch a HT doctor made for me) or should I also add density in the mid area between the temples, so basically cover the all frontal area. there are some thanning in the crown area as well but hopefully fin+min could help fill it up as there a lot of minacture hairs that need some help. 

And also in general if you have any advice for me and if you think I make a good candidate for HT

4.jpg

7.png

13.jpg

12.jpg

Screenshot_20230215_204016.jpg

14.jpg

• Valued Contributor

U cn fix your hairline and go upto mid area at one go easily ...if your donor area is good...medication will help u with crown thinning and u cn even consider prp therapy for tht...from your pics it seems tht around 2500 grafts would be enough for hairline and to go upto mid scalp if u dont lower your hairline...and i would suggest you that...

Which doctor are you planning your hair transplant with?

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

2 hours ago, Archan said:

U cn fix your hairline and go upto mid area at one go easily ...if your donor area is good...medication will help u with crown thinning and u cn even consider prp therapy for tht...from your pics it seems tht around 2500 grafts would be enough for hairline and to go upto mid scalp if u dont lower your hairline...and i would suggest you that...

Which doctor are you planning your hair transplant with?

Thanks for that, I am going to go with Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong at bangkok