Implementing grafts between existing hair

Idan

Hi everyone,

I have a question that just came up to my mind.

I'm about to undergo HT soon and I've already consulted with some clinics. I have a receding hairline and some frontal hair loss.

Some clinics have suggested to avoid implementing hair between the existing hair before the receding hairline, but others (more rated ones) have suggested to improve the density there, for example by adding 20 g/cm2 in that area. The density in this area is bit lacking compared to the back of the head, but there's still pretty much good hair there. I guess that there are clinics that have more confident in doing so and some that have less, but I'm wondering if it's not too risky to implement between grafts that are relatively close, which brings me to the actual question I have (sorry for the long introduction):

We tend to loss some hairs (also good quality ones) every day due to hair normal condition cycle. If a clinic elects to implement grafts between the existing hair - Will it be able to identify these healthy grafts despite the fact that there's no visible hair on the scalp from those grafts?

Thanks,
Idan.

2 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

You’ll be able to distinguish the healthy transplanted grafts from the miniaturised natives 

Thanks but that's not my question.

My question is if there's a chance of killing existing healthy grafts just because they are no longer on the scalp because of normal hair cycle.