Hi. I just hair my hair transplant.

• Hah6788887 changed the title to Hi. I just hair my hair transplant.
8 hours ago, Lakser said:

Good Luck mate ! How do you feel? 

Thank you bro. Tbh I feel a bit so and so because of the way the communication and everything went regarding the drawing of the lines pre op and how everything unfolded. But the surgeon is well known on this forum and throughout so I'm hoping the results turn out well. I wish they had targeted the specific plan I built with the doctor during the consultation. I'll highlight a completely honest review when I get back home

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2023 at 9:27 AM, Hah6788887 said:

Thank you bro. Tbh I feel a bit so and so because of the way the communication and everything went regarding the drawing of the lines pre op and how everything unfolded. But the surgeon is well known on this forum and throughout so I'm hoping the results turn out well. I wish they had targeted the specific plan I built with the doctor during the consultation. I'll highlight a completely honest review when I get back home

thanks for info bro..Congratulations!

• Valued Contributor
On 1/13/2023 at 12:57 PM, Hah6788887 said:

Who was the surgeon? And kindly post ur pre and post op pics so evry1 can understand ur situation ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023