Dr Geza Sikos, Hungary

Hi all! Have a hair transplant booked with Dr Geza Sikos in Hungary. I wanted to stick to Europe rather than further afield, and am based in the UK so Hungary is quick to get to. 

I'm a Norwood 3 vertex. Sikos recommended ~2500 grafts, plus an additional 300-500 for the crown, for around €4000 which seemed reasonable for someone with his experience.

Am slightly apprehensive that he doesn't have masses of reviews. I can see broadly positive Google Reviews, and the results on his website look very good (unlike places like HairPalace, which are cheaper and very well-reviewed but I think the results look pluggy and artifical).

Have also seen results photos on this forum and on baldhairtruth.

What do people think? Should I continue down this path or not? I've paid a deposit at this point, but obviously I'd rather sacrifice that than get a bad result.

My advices:

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@devonian even i consulted dr sikos bt as u said i didnt find tht many of patient results and even i didnt liked his work that much to be fair...i just booked dr kongkiat laorwong today...

If you wanna go for Europe only options than i guess you have quite many better options thn sikos to be frank 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

@Chesterfield - thanks. Are you able to write a little bit more about your experience with Dr Sikos? I would really appreciate it! Did you specifically ask him about hairline angles?

If you have any more recent photos of your result that would be great; in the thread you posted it looked great so far.

@Chesterfield Just seen your update on your other thread; looks like a good result.

Would be great to speak to you about your experience if you're willing to. Could you email me on taverna.keels.00@icloud.com? I would be happy to pay for your time, or make a donation to a charity of your choice.