Counting grafts

I add a second square, and combine 2 pictures with and without counting circles together to make an estimation easier. The second square counts 54 grafts. That makes an  average of 61 grafts per cm2.(68+54)/2

count2.JPG

20 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

who was your surgeon and what's the reason for counting?

Unless you have a real, tangible reason to be concerned about your results, it seems unhealthy but to be obsessive like this. 

It is normal to count the grafts and this does not mean that there are concerns or that someone is unhappy with the results.

Edited by Lima

On 11/27/2022 at 9:42 PM, HappyMan2021 said:

Unless you have a real, tangible reason to be concerned about your results, it seems unhealthy but to be obsessive like this. 

What does counting grafts have to do with being concerning about the results? it seems unhealthy to draw far-reaching conclusions from such a simple question.

4 minutes ago, witty said:

What does counting grafts have to do with being concerning about the results? it seems unhealthy to draw far-reaching conclusions from such a simple question.

Well, what if he was quoted a certain density and is verifying if indeed that is what he received? 

22 minutes ago, Calihome1 said:

Well, what if he was quoted a certain density and is verifying if indeed that is what he received? 

I asked a very simple question, is my calculation correct? I didn't say that I had any concerns about the results. It would be really nice if you could answer the original question about graft calculation instead of creating a long theory based on empty speculation about where this question came from.