Turkey vs europe

I got recommendations here for fr bicer, Turan and gur. I canceled my asmed plans after feedback from this amazing community.

My question is, is there any advantages in doing it in turkey and not in Europe? Are there similar good quality/price ratio in Europe ?

Many thanks 

This question has been debated endlessly in this and all associated forums. 

Yes, Turkey offers rates that are about 70% cheaper than getting your surgery done in Europe. Yes, there are elite hair transplant doctors in Turkey that are 70% cheaper than their EU counterparts. Yes, there are also infinite hair mills operating in Turkey and because it's built a reputation as a 'discount Mecca' for HT's, some people are wary of travelling there.

Personally, as a low income dude who got an HT with a forum recommended doctor in Turkey, I am quite satisfied with my experience so far (early days, but all indications are quite positive). I'm a no fuss kind of guy who did a lot of homework and rolled the dice. 

If you stress about every little thing and have money to spare, maybe you'll prefer the more 'boutique' approach of doctors who put a Hollywood/VIP spin on things and make a bigger deal of the process than their Turkish counterparts. 

Does spending megabucks on an HT guarantee an awesome result? No. Does it guarantee more peace of mind? Possibly. 

Evaluate your case and your needs, your own unique hair loss history. See which doctors are producing consistently excellent results on heads (and histories) similar to yours. See which of them you can afford and go with the one that makes you feel the best. 

Ante, God speed and good hair :D 

• Like 4

Additionally, to the great first reply, do your homework. Use this thread and comb through all the potential doctor's results... read the good and bad reviews, evaluate your situation and make as much an informed choice as you can. This forum is great, and folks will chime into answer and give insight as you narrow things down.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Samadeus said:

I got recommendations here for fr bicer, Turan and gur. I canceled my asmed plans after feedback from this amazing community.

My question is, is there any advantages in doing it in turkey and not in Europe? Are there similar good quality/price ratio in Europe ?

Many thanks 

In Turkey you can find decent clinics at an affordable price, which can not be found in europe. One reason for this is that turkish lira undervalued compared to euro, so turksih clinics can charge less, because they get paid to euro, which is superior to turkish currency. 

Good clinics in Turkey at an affordable price would be FUE Capilar (Dr Gur and Dr Turan), Dr Demirsoy and Dr Yaman. Otherwise you could select Pekiner, HLC, Keser or Bicer at a higher price.

• Like 1