I tried to remove scab but hair are dropping off

Hi i tried 1 month after to remove the scab but when i do this some hair drop off, i know it's normal but some of those hair got that little thing at the extremity and i wonder if it's the bulb

Here is a screnn of what those hair look like

It is the bulb we can see her ? Did i definitly lost those hair transplanted ?

151008103435189761.jpg

I don't know guys  it's been 30 days no way those scab are out with simply massaging them 

It's like all my head skin is a scab. I removed gently those scab who can be easily removed but for the rest i need to put more force to remove them i don't knox what to do.

Here is a screenshoot where you can see the scab wich are quite hard to fall and the area where scab has been removed.

When i removed those scabs i saw those hair with that tiny thing on the first screenshoot i wonder if it's normal 

Screenshot_20221108-021126_Gallery.jpg

• Confused 1

day 30 you should not have any scab left unless they are new wound, or you had complications which prevents you from having them all removed at latest end of week 2.

the hair coming off are normal, most of transplanted hair needs to come off first before beginning their regrowth. you need to add more pressure on your massaging-removing the scabs, you're most likely just nudging them instead of trying to actively massaging them to remove the scabs.