Norwood Scale and donor area

hey everyone, I have received quotes from a few clinics, smile, vera, and Dr gur at fuecapillar. after doing research, i scheduled with dr gur at Fuecapillar and have a surgery scheduled for late December. I am excited and hope I am making the correct decision. I have a few questions and concerns for the group. 

1. fuecapillar said I am a a Norwood Va and smile said I was a IIIv - I don't think by looking at pics I am a Va...I am concerned bc of course that will affect the result. 

2. smile said I have a weak door area and they could extract 2000-2500 grafts w/o overharvesting, fuecapillar said it looked fine and I can plan on 3000-3500 hairs for transplant

3. I am concerned Dr gur is too conservative, and have seen hair similar to mine at other clinic webpages before/after with 4000+ hair transplant that looks good

I know thats a lot...what are your thoughts from the pics I sent both clinics?

I think my forehead is too big and want to lower my hairline and have some density. do i have the donor area for that? 

thanks in advance. 

top.jpg

back.jpg

side.jpg

top2.jpg

side2.jpg

side3.jpg

Bro you made the right decision! Those other clinics/hair mills wouldn’t have been the right choice at all.

Dr Gur knows what he’s doing, no need for 4K of grafts with you’re current Norwood level. You need to plan for the future too, so a hairline appropriate for now and going forward to later in life.

• Like 1

Your entire frontal third is gone with miniturization in the crown, I wouldnt consider you a Norwood 3A or 3V. 5A or 4 sounds about right.

FUECAPILAR is one of the only good options in Turkey. You dodged multiple bullets by not going to Smile/Vera.

Do you mean 3000-3500 hairs or 3000-3500 grafts. Minus the crown 3500 grafts seems pretty good and should get you a strong result.

• Like 2

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

2 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

Your entire frontal third is gone with miniturization in the crown, I wouldnt consider you a Norwood 3A or 3V. 5A or 4 sounds about right.

FUECAPILAR is one of the only good options in Turkey. You dodged multiple bullets by not going to Smile/Vera.

Do you mean 3000-3500 hairs or 3000-3500 grafts. Minus the crown 3500 grafts seems pretty good and should get you a strong result.

Yeh it’s got to be 3500 grafts with FUECAPILAR, they don’t/wouldn’t deal in hairs, it’s not the Uk 😆 well you would hope 🙏