Clinic Review

Anthony08

Bro this is very risky, at a guess I would say it’s a anotha hair mill, nobody here is going to either know or recommend a unknown.

If you can’t find any info by searching then it’s a red flag, give it a swerve man. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pbaird98 said:

Bro this is very risky, at a guess I would say it’s a anotha hair mill, nobody here is going to either know or recommend a unknown.

If you can’t find any info by searching then it’s a red flag, give it a swerve man. 

Thanks for the reply man! 

Actually, there's a ton of articles of him online. I even read a post here of someone that got a HT from him in 2014. He seems to be quite popular but I'm still a bit skeptical about doctors in Turkey. Just wanted to know if anyone else heard of him.

5 minutes ago, Anthony08 said:

Thanks for the reply man! 

Actually, there's a ton of articles of him online. I even read a post here of someone that got a HT from him in 2014. He seems to be quite popular but I'm still a bit skeptical about doctors in Turkey. Just wanted to know if anyone else heard of him.

Yeh, red flag from a incomplete post from so long ago, can you actually see a full patient journey from start to finish? 
you’re right to be skeptical, spend some time researching and find out who is actually proving themselves in 2022, and can show plenty of results. 
Online articles are pretty much irrelevant without actual real patients pics/info.

That post from 2014 isn’t good man, poorly designed and the implanted cm2 is on the very low side. Not surprised he didn’t come back and update. 8 years later and no other results ? Look at the other options that are actually reliable and well proven, Dr Turan/Dr Gur, Pekiner, Keser, HLC, Dr Bicer are mentioned a lot here with good reason. 

2 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

That post from 2014 isn’t good man, poorly designed and the implanted cm2 is on the very low side. Not surprised he didn’t come back and update. 8 years later and no other results ? Look at the other options that are actually reliable and well proven, Dr Turan/Dr Gur, Pekiner, Keser, HLC, Dr Bicer are mentioned a lot here with good reason. 

Thanks for looking out bro! Will continue doing some research. I'm not familiar with many names from Turkey so if you have any more suggestions please lmk. I'm considering Turkey because I temporarily moved to Romania so it's close and obviously because it's cheaper.

• Like 1