Help, i don't know which clinic i should go

Like the title says, i have no clue which clinic i should go to for my hairtransplant. I want to go to Turkey, for a few months i was sure i would go to Nowhairtime because of its popularity. I also followed some people on instagram who had a hairtransplant at Nowhairtime and followed their journey, and it looked quite good. i dont know if you know who Gregg Doucette is but even he went to Nowhairtime, i was like i have to go there.

The reason i am unsure now is because i read that Nowhairtime is a hairmill and that i should avoid it. I was planning to go this october but because i am unsure now i thought i should ask help here. What clinic do you guys is best to go? Should i just go to Nowhairtime?

Thanks in advance,

It's a hairmill. Avoid if you want to save yourself from the possibility of severe donor damage and future repair. I've seen a few results from them and it looks pluggy. I think Ngannou went there too lol

Why do you want to go to Turkey? 

If Turkey, Bicer is good. Pekiner and HLC are more safe than hairmills.

3 hours ago, Z-- said:

It's a hairmill. Avoid if you want to save yourself from the possibility of severe donor damage and future repair. I've seen a few results from them and it looks pluggy. I think Ngannou went there too lol

Why do you want to go to Turkey? 

If Turkey, Bicer is good. Pekiner and HLC are more safe than hairmills.

I live in the Netherlands and thought Turkey would be the better option. I would like to go to Bicer, Pekiner or HLC but my budget is €4000-5000.

You think for that budget i can get a hairtransplant by these doctors you mentioned?

1 hour ago, RpcBram said:

I live in the Netherlands and thought Turkey would be the better option. I would like to go to Bicer, Pekiner or HLC but my budget is €4000-5000.

You think for that budget i can get a hairtransplant by these doctors you mentioned?

How bad is your loss? I think all three are possible - you just may need multiple surgeries. If you’re very bald, going to a doctor with the intention of spending no more than 4,000 to get full coverage is a one-way ticket to likely getting botched. 

You can always go to someone like Bicer and do less grafts, which is the safer approach. If you are a low Norwood (3 or less), you can probably get away with budget with any of the doctors you listed. 

1 hour ago, Z-- said:

How bad is your loss? I think all three are possible - you just may need multiple surgeries. If you’re very bald, going to a doctor with the intention of spending no more than 4,000 to get full coverage is a one-way ticket to likely getting botched. 

You can always go to someone like Bicer and do less grafts, which is the safer approach. If you are a low Norwood (3 or less), you can probably get away with budget with any of the doctors you listed. 

Norwood 3