FueGenix, 13th of September, 2680 grafts

refactor

• Valued Contributor

Great work...you will start seeing more growth and good that you are on medication ..that will help your crown....you have chosen one of the best doctor and am sure you will be thrilled with the outcome...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 4 weeks later...

Photography on point 🫡. Result just like i had imagined when you were here for the consultation. It's going to get even better.

Edited by DrMunibAhmad

5 minutes ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

Photography on point 🫡. Result just like i had imagined when you were here for the consultation. It's going to get even better.

I notice he has some bumps and a scar on the back of his head. Did you find this affected the extraction process at all? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

I notice he has some bumps and a scar on the back of his head. Did you find this affected the extraction process at all? 

Not at all. These kind of naevi are common for his skintype. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

In your view is it ever appropriate to extract hair from such naevi or are they best left alone? What is your reasoning behind this?

Although in some cases it can be safe, i leave them alone. There is no need to rob a bank with the risks involved, if someone else is giving away free money next to the bank. 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

Although in some cases it can be safe, i leave them alone. There is no need to rob a bank with the risks involved, if someone else is giving away free money next to the bank. 😁

That’s what I expected. I love the analogy. The extraction looks exemplary. There is a reason your practice has become so popular these days.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Very natural

I am loving the result 😀.

1 hour ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

Thanks!

I have added a progress pic showing the donor area at month 7, for those that are interested.

month 7.3.jpg

11 minutes ago, refactor said:

I am loving the result 😀.

Thanks!

I have added a progress pic showing the donor area at month 7, for those that are interested.

month 7.3.jpg

Donor looks immaculate, but to be fair this is expected at this length of hair. However I suspect it would look excellent even with much shorter hair.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...