Best hair transplant docs/clinics near Australia

12 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

Hey curious what made you decide on bicer and what other docs you were looking at? I am looking into Dr. Bicer as well

Dr Bicer has a proven track record- look through the results on this forum, also on her website. Plus she only does one patient a day , so it's not a mill where inexperienced techs are doing all the work. Her price is also quite reasonable

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spring15 said:

Dr Bicer has a proven track record- look through the results on this forum, also on her website. Plus she only does one patient a day , so it's not a mill where inexperienced techs are doing all the work. Her price is also quite reasonable

Right on makes sense. How do u think her hairline and results stack up to some of the elites ?

5 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

Right on makes sense. How do u think her hairline and results stack up to some of the elites ?

I don't think anyone compares to Couto & Zarev. She's up there with the other top surgeons though in my opinion, she's not been as well known until recently

4 hours ago, Spring15 said:

I don't think anyone compares to Couto & Zarev. She's up there with the other top surgeons though in my opinion, she's not been as well known until recently

Good to know and yea fair enough those two are beyond unreal! Looking at another Turkish doc in Pekiner heard good things about him as well thoughts?

Bicer does seem great tho booking consultation  w her soon!

15 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

Good to know and yea fair enough those two are beyond unreal! Looking at another Turkish doc in Pekiner heard good things about him as well thoughts?

Bicer does seem great tho booking consultation  w her soon!

Yeah I think Dr Perkiner, Keser and Bicer are the best in Turkey at the moment. Dr Erdogan used to be top dog there, but he's had some poor results as of late, apparently it's  a bit of a mill in his clinic now. Dr Doganay was also a top surgeon who fell off with some poor results, not sure of his record recently though

13 hours ago, Spring15 said:

Yeah I think Dr Perkiner, Keser and Bicer are the best in Turkey at the moment. Dr Erdogan used to be top dog there, but he's had some poor results as of late, apparently it's  a bit of a mill in his clinic now. Dr Doganay was also a top surgeon who fell off with some poor results, not sure of his record recently though

Appreciate it thanks. Overall how do you think pekiner and bicer compared to other top doctors?

On 9/15/2022 at 3:38 AM, BurnieBurns said:

In my opinion it's madness to to limit yourself to surgeons location near geographically, especially as the cost of flights aren't necessarily much more for further away. Not that there's anything wrong with the two Thai doctors mentioned but you really want to consult with more that a couple of doctors (even recommended ones) before making your decision

Would u consider path or laorwong in the top category of surgeons ?

3 hours ago, Doood25 said:

Good to know thanks. So u would consider going to him over path? Also how do they stack up w the elites?

I don't know enough about them to comment fairly. Dr Path I know has been around a long time and appears to be well respected by great surgeons

On 9/23/2022 at 2:02 AM, Gatsby said:

@Iceee222 the surgeon you choose should be dictated by having a large body of work on patients who have the same hair loss as you with results that you are aiming for. Thailand does have two good surgeons. However once your up in the air you really may as well go to who you feel is the surgeon who best meets your hair loss needs. All the best! 

Hey I’ve been digging more and doing more research and I see how important it is to make sure the doc specializes with your hair type and loss. Do you think path or laorwong are good fits for my hair type and hair loss? Also curious about Pekiner bicer and freitas 

On 9/25/2022 at 3:14 AM, Spring15 said:

How do u think path and laorwong compare?

On 9/14/2022 at 8:07 PM, Mark Wolfer said:

I've noted more than once that people on this forum who know a lot about hair transplant surgeries don't think any of the doctors in Australia are even close to being elite surgeons. Maybe that will change at some point, but I'd look further afield too.

It's totally worth it in my opinion to be selective on your surgeon and take the extra time and pay the extra money to go to them.

So you wouldn’t consider path or laorwong and look further abroad how come ?

On 9/14/2022 at 7:10 PM, Viney said:

Hi Ice,

Have you been able to stabilise your hairloss yet and are you still using topical medication or have you tried oral?

I'm also in Australia but am trying to stabilise my hair loss with medication before pulling the trigger on a hair transplant.

If I do go down the hair transplant route it's highly unlikely I'll do it in (or near) Australia. The procedure is too important to be influenced by the cost of flights.

You aren’t a fan of path or laorwong how come ?

On 9/15/2022 at 3:38 AM, BurnieBurns said:

In my opinion it's madness to to limit yourself to surgeons location near geographically, especially as the cost of flights aren't necessarily much more for further away. Not that there's anything wrong with the two Thai doctors mentioned but you really want to consult with more that a couple of doctors (even recommended ones) before making your decision

Where do u rank the two Thai docs compared to other top surgeons

19 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

I don't know enough about them to comment fairly. Dr Path I know has been around a long time and appears to be well respected by great surgeons

If U ever take a look at their work let me know that u think!