First hair transplant failed

Your donor area looks good after your first operation. You just don't have a huge donor area.

2. Your operation should be planned as the last session for you. Max root should be taken from your donor area. The target must be 3000 roots or more. 4000 grafts should be averaged by getting support from your beard area.

In planning, I will try to show it by drawing below. Only visible gaps can be filled if you are happy with your front line. Most of the grafts can be divided into the middle region and crown.

Dr.Kuddusi ONAY

944273260_Screenshot2022-08-16at16_58_17.png.71a3dd052a8d0fdf56c016557538d82b.png

That is exactly what I had in mind. I’m realistic about the crown area and don’t mind to have lighter coverage there, as long as the rest looks a little fuller. The beard hair could be used exclusively on the crown. 

We never put the beard grafts in the front area as it spoils the natural look. Indeed that should be taken care of. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Make sure your operation is managed by a doctor.

Best Regards.

Dr.Kuddusi ONAY

• Like 1