Hair transplant and post procedure meds

Hello,

So i have decided to go for HT with eugenix , thought id check with experienced members here for their thoughts. I was told that after the HT procedure that I am required to take augmentin which is an antibiotic and I am allergic to. I have second thoughts on doing a HT now because of the antiobiotcs i have take which are allergic to me unfortunately 

Anyone here who did not take antibiotcs after the procedure or any other alternatives they took after the procedure?

On 8/15/2022 at 7:26 AM, Jay said:

Hello,

So i have decided to go for HT with eugenix , thought id check with experienced members here for their thoughts. I was told that after the HT procedure that I am required to take augmentin which is an antibiotic and I am allergic to. I have second thoughts on doing a HT now because of the antiobiotcs i have take which are allergic to me unfortunately 

Anyone here who did not take antibiotcs after the procedure or any other alternatives they took after the procedure?

Greetings of the day, 

Don't worry if you're allergic to Augmentin 625mg. Anti-biotics is taken only for 5-7 days upon the completion of the surgery.  

Cefadroxil 500mg and Azithromycin 500mg are the two alternatives available. 
Come one day before your surgery for the pre-operation check and instructions. 

I hope it helps, and feel free to send me a personalized message regarding any queries. 

• Like 1