Transplanted hair not growing nor shedding

I've searched the forum and saw that this question was posted in the past, but without a conclusive answer on what should be done.

I seem to have about 20 grafts that are neither growing nor shedding (now 8 weeks post my 3800 FUE). The explanation I found are that these are telogen-phase grafts that are lodged in the scalp and are unable to shed. 

Should I pull these out to make room for the new hair, or leave them be?

"Stuck" grafts marked in green:

PHOTO-2022-08-11-15-48-48.thumb.jpeg.387ec207d5e36a0b877bf20fb22b624c.jpeg

23 minutes ago, zerocool said:

I've searched the forum and saw that this question was posted in the past, but without a conclusive answer on what should be done.

I seem to have about 20 grafts that are neither growing nor shedding (now 8 weeks post my 3800 FUE). The explanation I found are that these are telogen-phase grafts that are lodged in the scalp and are unable to shed. 

Should I pull these out to make room for the new hair, or leave them be?

"Stuck" grafts marked in green:

PHOTO-2022-08-11-15-48-48.thumb.jpeg.387ec207d5e36a0b877bf20fb22b624c.jpeg

8 weeks is still early. no need to pull anything, the hair and the process will take care of things naturally :)

1 hour ago, taza said:

I got alot of transplanted hairs not growing or shedding and I'm nearly 6 months post surgery. I still haven't got a conclusive answer and I ask the question many times.

Have you asked Dr. Barghouthi about these hairs, and gotten his opinion on what to do about them? I’ve seen posts from the past recommending to pull gently on them. That if they come out really easily, it’s ok because they are dead grafts (which hopefully will let new hairs grow through).

I am NOT saying to do this. I think it’s best for both of you to ask your docs.

Since your Doc is in this forum, maybe he could clear this up (at least for you!)?

Edited by Parasol