Fue Dr Gur, Fueciplar 1/8/2022 3384 grafts

OmarHT

You should be well pleased with this HT They did a great job! I am contemplating Dr Gur Im a Norwood 5/5A and the initial assessment is they think they can only do 3000-3500 and Im concerned this will not provide a good result.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

thank you all for following up and sorry for the late reply. Things are going good. I’m really pleased with the transplant and it’s progress.

since the the op and for 6 months, I’ve been taking oral min 1.5mg and fin 1 mg.

things were amazing and superb but after the 6 month mark I started feeling a bit depressed which is something I never had. Thought it was from fin and I’ve cut it and apparently I was right as things returned to normal and been really great. Not sure if it’s actually from the fin or was something else but I’ve not returned to fin since then. Only downside the unplanted area started thinning and noticed higher hair falling down in the shower. But it could be either because I cut fin or because I continued using oral min after cutting it because I was short on supply for about 2 months.

anyways, as far surgery goes I’m really happy and pleased about it. If I decide to ever do a procedure, it’ll definitely be here.

here are the photos after 1 year and 1 month

IMG_3941.jpeg

IMG_3945.jpeg

IMG_3944.jpeg

IMG_3948.jpeg

IMG_3942.jpeg