About REGROW CLINIC,INDIA

Golu

I am from nepal and i wanted to do HT so i contacted REGROW CLINIC . I know EUGENIX is best in india but i wanted to know about REGROW CLINIC . Are the results produced by this clinic is authentic , how are doctors here ? Can anyone please tell me about this clinic and should i go for hair transplant here or not ?

20 minutes ago, Golu said:

I am from nepal and i wanted to do HT so i contacted REGROW CLINIC . I know EUGENIX is best in india but i wanted to know about REGROW CLINIC . Are the results produced by this clinic is authentic , how are doctors here ? Can anyone please tell me about this clinic and should i go for hair transplant here or not ?

Never heard of that clinic bro. 

Better not risk it

28 minutes ago, Golu said:

You’re asking/posing this question a lot, why are you so adamant in asking for this information? If it’s not forthcoming then it’s clearly not a well known/well thought of clinic. If you find any information then yeh it’s authenticity can be questionable since it will be “cherry picked” results and/or the usual fake online reviews. 
You need to find a clinic with actual patient posted results on a forum such as this. If you use the search function and can’t find any ? Red flag 🚩