Dr. Charles Boca Raton/FUE/1800 grafts

Yep I’m on 2.5 mg orally and use it topically too. Not sure if overkill. I did do the new TED treatment too. Had 2 sessions of that. I think it’s helped in the crown. The front has some growth I feel. Just certainly not where I wanna be at all. 

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Chetman2112 said:

Update?

Some growth finally coming. Def better than it was. Just hit 6 mo mark. Caveat, I’ve don’t three TED treatments too. Not sure how much, if any effect that has. But I do feel it’s helped my crown for sure 

3B98DE98-9400-4E5E-81E9-4B13592276EA.jpeg

EFF3EA2D-F0C3-437C-AF02-2D7643F0EB75.jpeg

E26E3727-88A9-4976-A11B-532D292FCE56.jpeg

• 3 months later...

10 months in now. Some growth for sure, and I feel more comfortable going out and overall. But, not quite the fullness I ultimately want. They say a full year is needed for results so I’m still waiting patiently next couple months. I do have super fine hair. So I know it may be tough to get exactly where I’d like. 

IMG_2413.jpeg

IMG_2414.jpeg

IMG_2415.jpeg

• Sad 1

Looks like you will be needing another procedure, im not convinced the 1800 grafts was going to be enough tbh. Also wondering what the yield was, sorry its not got you to a better point for month 10. By now the growth of grafts is pretty much done and the last couple of months is just thickening/maturity of whats there already, 

1 minute ago, BRITA-XL said:

Looks like you will be needing another procedure, im not convinced the 1800 grafts was going to be enough tbh. Also wondering what the yield was, sorry its not got you to a better point for month 10. By now the growth of grafts is pretty much done and the last couple of months is just thickening/maturity of whats there already, 

Yep I hear ya. I stay in close contact with the office often. They keep advising to wait the year before anything should be done further. So I’m waiting. But ya, it’s clearly not enough. Better yes, but could be better and the hairline should be up more. Not sure how many more would be needed honestly 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

Just now, Unbrokenlink said:

Yep I hear ya. I stay in close contact with the office often. They keep advising to wait the year before anything should be done further. So I’m waiting. But ya, it’s clearly not enough. Better yes, but could be better and the hairline should be up more. Not sure how many more would be needed honestly 🤷🏼‍♂️

After the 12 months then its time to reflect/review and make a decision on how to progress. Would i go back to the same Dr/Clinic, personally i wouldn't. Worth getting some consultations done with others. Hows the donor area looking? 

3 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

After the 12 months then its time to reflect/review and make a decision on how to progress. Would i go back to the same Dr/Clinic, personally i wouldn't. Worth getting some consultations done with others. Hows the donor area looking? 

I think it’s ok back there. Filled in decently. I have super fine/thin hair. And the crown isn’t great really either. So it’s a very touchy situation. I inquired with Nader. But I’m not sure who else. Anyone stateside is so expensive. Not sure I want to fly to turkey really either. So open to exploring  all options. I also have long hair. So I really don’t want to shave my head completely either 

3 minutes ago, Unbrokenlink said:

I think it’s ok back there. Filled in decently. I have super fine/thin hair. And the crown isn’t great really either. So it’s a very touchy situation. I inquired with Nader. But I’m not sure who else. Anyone stateside is so expensive. Not sure I want to fly to turkey really either. So open to exploring  all options. I also have long hair. So I really don’t want to shave my head completely either 

Dr Nader is very good and a worthy consideration, worth the wait? Yep 👍🏼