propecia side effects

chasers

I am wondering if anyone has experienced any sexual side effects to propecia. I am 26 and want to start taking it however reading about this it seems some people have irreversable impotence and/or low libido? Just curious.

Just had a bad experience with taking the drug. It's too powerful for me. It differs with everyone, though. It doesn't hurt to try Propecia one time. If it really destroys you after a couple of days, the drug might not be for you. Some people report no side effects. Some unlucky few like me lose feeling in their lower body, including legs.

Keep us updated whatever you decide to do.

No side effects here

Been on it for close to 10 years

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Been on it 2 weeks now and its made me so fucking horny I cant stop shagging my gf. Its ridiculous, have to do her like 3 or 4 times a day at least.

Funny thing is I havent told her I'm taking it means extra brownie points for me

No negative side effects though

Been on it 2 weeks now and its made me so fucking horny I cant stop shagging my gf. Its ridiculous, have to do her like 3 or 4 times a day at least.

Funny thing is I havent told her I'm taking it means extra brownie points for me

No negative side effects though

who is your gf? left or right hand? j/k icon_smile.gif

good for you i guess