Dr Jennifer Martinick

Adesh2000

Hi,

I am 28 and am contemplating a HT by Dr. Jennifer Martinick. I have read about her work and the feedback that I could gather is mostly positive. There are a couple of posts in these forums as well about her, however seems that the candidates no longer post here (hopefully they are too happy with the results !!)

Is there any one who does NOT recommend Dr Martinick? Has anyone heard anything negative about her? Alsi is there anyone who has undergone a transplant by here and would like to communicate with me?

I can be contacted at swap2000_c@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Hi,

I am 28 and am contemplating a HT by Dr. Jennifer Martinick. I have read about her work and the feedback that I could gather is mostly positive. There are a couple of posts in these forums as well about her, however seems that the candidates no longer post here (hopefully they are too happy with the results !!)

Is there any one who does NOT recommend Dr Martinick? Has anyone heard anything negative about her? Alsi is there anyone who has undergone a transplant by here and would like to communicate with me?

I can be contacted at swap2000_c@yahoo.com.

Thanks

• 2 months later...