Donor Area 32 Days Post OP

Hello Everyone, I know this is a common question and only time will truly tell, but for 32 days post op from you guys expertise does it look like how it should be, anything to be concerned about?  

image.png

• Like 1

You seem to be quite worried post op, which I can understand, rather than keep starting new threads each time it could be a idea to post your result on one and keep updating it. Otherwise you will find we will keep asking the same questions, where was it done, how many grafts, additional pics etc. 

Edited by J.A.C
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

You seem to be quite worried post op, which I can understand, rather than keep starting new threads each time it could be a idea to post your result on one and keep updating it. Otherwise you will find we will keep asking the same questions, where was it done, how many grafts, additional pics etc. 

I know man I am definitely a worrier, that makes sense will do that moving forward.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Hey Man, I am going to be getting a 2000 graft FUE procedure with Doctor Caglayan in a month. I am not seeing much on line about this particular surgeon and I am curious to know how your experience was? Any tips? Also I surprised he did 3000k grafts when his office told me that the max they do is 2000k graft in a session and that they try to get 6000k hairs. Anything you can provide me is helpful! Thank you! 

• Wow 1

@mdg8736 I did my procedure with him on 4/1/21 so im at the 8 months mark and so far good man, hair isnt dark yet but definitely sprouted where it was implanted. My donor looks untouched but my hair on side/back is super thick and curl at the ends which covers so much more area. Overall would I go back to him? probably not, do I regret? not at all. 

• Like 1

@kk23 thanks so much for the update and prompt response! Much appreciated considering that you are one of the only guys on here that has gone to this particular doctor. I do have a couple questions for you hopefully you can answer:

You mention that you wouldn’t go back to him. Why is that? And where would you go instead?

I mentioned I was surprised he did 3k grafts in a day because he said to me he would only do up to a maximum of 2k. Did he give you a final hair count?

what was the graft distribution? How many on your crown? / how many on your mid scalp and front?

could you provide updated photos?

thank you! 

@mdg8736 I guess I wouldn't go back just because like it just felt "shady" idk why but it did lol, and I guess I will take the flight to Turkey and get same or better for way cheaper. I lost the paper with that info but it was definitely over 2K grafts, pretty much they take as much as they can is what they told me. My mid scalp is super strong, crown and hairline was where it was distributed, crown probably took the most of the multiple grafts. Overall go for it man its not bad if your from Metro Detroit Area and don't have the time to travel like myself at that time. They charged me like 8K if I remember correctly which I feel like was kinda worth it. Will upload pic later today

• Like 1

Hey thanks again for the follow up. I kind of got the same feeling as you describe during my consultation.. not that it was shady (the consultation guy is cool/nice and helpful) but there definitely was a sort of less than ideal vibe. When you're going some place to have an HT done you want the atmosphere to be slightly less gloomy feeling. I pretty much wrote it off to it being a low overhead situation (the cost is 4-6k less than other places that probably spend more on receptionists and aesthetics). Yeah if you'd be so considerate to post photos that'd be great. Ideally post op and some of your progress along the way however just anything additional helps. Thank again. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

@kk23 Hope you are doing well, could you provide an update? It's been more than a year now, right?

If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose Venus Hair Restoration? Was it because it's in the metro area and you didn't want to travel? 

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella