Help with Eugenix Packages | 4000 Grafts

Hi,

Planning to get a Hair Transplant done at Eugenix, I have reached out to them and they got back with the pricing.

I am struggling to decide between Premium package and the exclusive one. There is a signficant price difference and was wondering what the risk is if i decide to go with the exclusive package ?

Can anyone share some pros and cons if possible please ? Thanks for your help !

35 minutes ago, rookie52 said:

Hi,

Planning to get a Hair Transplant done at Eugenix, I have reached out to them and they got back with the pricing.

I am struggling to decide between Premium package and the exclusive one. There is a signficant price difference and was wondering what the risk is if i decide to go with the exclusive package ?

With the premium package a portion of extractions are done by Dr Arika, exclusive package 100% are done by techs.

Both packages have the incisions done by doctors. Dr Das and Dr Arika respectfully.

Both are led by either Dr Das Or Dr Arika.

Both have techs do implanting.

1 hour ago, rookie52 said:

Hi,

With the premium one u get the incisions done by a more experienced doctor. That’s the difference. Without that meaning that dr das is not a safe option. You could get a. Good result with both. In both options doctor do the incisions, while extraction and implantation is done by technicians.