An I a good candidate for hair transplantation?

I am after several years with thinning hair and receding hairline now at a point where I fell like I need to do something about it.

I am currently in contact with some clinics to gauge my possibilities.

I am there wondering if anyone can comment on my prospects for a hair transplantation based on these images. Am I a good candidate, and what could I expect in relation to results and the future?

Many thanks in advance.

tnximxd38fv81.jpg

ts269ke38fv81.jpg

abhtb5e38fv81.jpg

bihfode38fv81.jpg

bkodove38fv81.jpg

7bq743e38fv81.jpg

Your donor looks very thick, I'm not a doctor but I'd say you're good to go.
A hair transplant on the full frontal part of your head then finasteride to works its magic in the crown.

You should send a few emails to clinics to see what they say.

Just remember that you have to stick to a hair loss medication after your transplant.

Edited by SeanToman

21 hours ago, Petter said:

I am after several years with thinning hair and receding hairline now at a point where I fell like I need to do something about it.

I am currently in contact with some clinics to gauge my possibilities.

I am there wondering if anyone can comment on my prospects for a hair transplantation based on these images. Am I a good candidate, and what could I expect in relation to results and the future?

Many thanks in advance.

tnximxd38fv81.jpg

ts269ke38fv81.jpg

abhtb5e38fv81.jpg

bihfode38fv81.jpg

bkodove38fv81.jpg

7bq743e38fv81.jpg

Your donor area is extremely good. You need to take finasteride for your pre existing hair. Finasteride will help prevent further progression of baldness and also increase density in your pre existing hair.

Thanks for all the replies. 

I have been hesitating with regard to finasteride, but will enquire about it at my next doctors appointment.

Besides donor area, can anyone say something about what I should expect in regards to number of grafts? Furthermore, should grafts be placed in all thinning locations or just the front? 

Edited by Petter