Day 6 post op

Seems to be healing well. Where did you go for your procedure? If I can be honest it seems to be lacking density across your vertex/crown. And I’m wondering why they didn’t blend in the hairline, a noticeable gap either side. Sorry but I think it’s better to say what we see. 

2 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

Seems to be healing well. Where did you go for your procedure? If I can be honest it seems to be lacking density across your vertex/crown. And I’m wondering why they didn’t blend in the hairline, a noticeable gap either side. Sorry but I think it’s better to say what we see. 

I have hair left in my vertex/crown thats why the lack of density cause my existing hair did not grow yet. On the hairline, same answer. I dont know why my existing hair is not growing though. 

17 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

Who did the procedure? Was it a tech based one? How many grafts were used? Just wanted to see more info, and If you have them some pre and post op pics. Thanks 🙏

I did my procedure at Smile hair clinic, chose the executive package so that incisions were done by Dr Ahnmedov.

Below find the pictures

IMG_20220304_180840.jpg

IMG_20220404_160047.jpg