Atopic Dermatitis (eczema) and Hair Transplant - is it a contradiction?

Hello! It is my first post as a member.

I am 25 years old. I suffer from high DHT due to the adrenal disease - and now I have Norwood 3/4 (march 2022). 
I am thinking about hair transplant. Unfortunetly - I have a skin disease called Atopic Dermatitis   (not seborrheic dermatitis!!!). It is an allergic/autoimmune disease. Itchy red skin - especially on hands, arms and legs.
Lately I was very nervous and some of the signs appeared on my neck and face.

I am worried - is atopic dermatitis a contradiction for Hair Transplant FUE? I fear that damaging the scalp during transplant will cause inflammation that will leave scars and cause transplant rejection.

Is anyone here with the same condition and had Hair Transplant? Does anyone know anything about scalp eczema and how that may factor in for a surgery? I am looking for answers and advice. :)

I have/had eczema/atopic dermatitis/or whatever skin issue  for as long as I can remember. All the dermatologist that I visited put me on topical steroids', it worked for a few weeks then I was back to being miserable. Last year I visited a Naturopath, who did a complete review including food allergy test. I have some allergic reaction to gluten and also I was told that I might have leaky gut. I have drastically cut down on gluten and lately also avoid having refined sugar and anything with refined sugar. With tea or coffee I use organic natural Stevia. My skin has improved a lot over the last few months. I also take all natural supplements that supposedly reverses leaky gut. My scalp is usually dry but not that itchy. I use hair restoration shampoo and Nizoral weekly. I still have minor rashes on the face, which I am trying to control either via very light topical steroid or natural creams. I am scheduled for a FUE HT next month, which I am looking forward to. I am  a Norwood 5/6

35 minutes ago, slim999 said:

I still have minor rashes on the face, which I am trying to control either via very light topical steroid or natural creams. I am scheduled for a FUE HT next month, which I am looking forward to. I am  a Norwood 5/6

I get it. I only have eczema on my hands mostly. On scalp I had maybe twice in my life time. Im curious what your surgeon will say about HT. Please let me know! :)