Anybody used Michael Meshkin in Newport Beach, CA?

Had my consultation with him and came away uncertain. He showed me articles he wrote published in professional journals from 15 years ago. He claimed to have invented and patented the tool used to make the micro incisions at graft sites. His price was good at $3.50/graft, but I didn't get the feeling of wow, this is my guy. Anybody ever used him?

I did go to the open house at NHI (Dr. Rassman's clinic) They charge $5.00/graft on stand-by program. I did get the feeling the doctor I met (Anderson, I think) was totally competant and would do a great job. But the price differential is pretty large...

Had my consultation with him and came away uncertain. He showed me articles he wrote published in professional journals from 15 years ago. He claimed to have invented and patented the tool used to make the micro incisions at graft sites. His price was good at $3.50/graft, but I didn't get the feeling of wow, this is my guy. Anybody ever used him?

I did go to the open house at NHI (Dr. Rassman's clinic) They charge $5.00/graft on stand-by program. I did get the feeling the doctor I met (Anderson, I think) was totally competant and would do a great job. But the price differential is pretty large...

Hole...

seems this Meshkin guy also does nose jobs, liposuction, and other stuff..probably not your best choice for a good hair transplant...

do some research on this forum..it should be incredibly obvious whom the best surgeons are ...and dont worry about traveling outside of California...a lot of the surgeons cover the majority of your airfare and take care of two nights hotel stay too...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

Hole...i dont know what the criteria is...there seem to be some second rate surgeons on this site for whatever reason..NOT that they dont do hair transplants, but you wouldnt want them to do one on you if they only did one a week between doing liposuction and nose jobs...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???