Dr Demirosy vs Dr. Turan

Schahin

What are your experiences between these two?

About satisfied HT results and pricing?

I would be happy to find out more as I am about to do another HT and my previous one was not very satisfying

24 minutes ago, Schahin said:

What are your experiences between these two?

About satisfied HT results and pricing?

I would be happy to find out more as I am about to do another HT and my previous one was not very satisfying

How many grafts was your previous ht? Which clinic was that? could you show a pic of your current situation 

@JoeMan

Because of the costs and their performance, Dr Demirsoy seems to be solid with an affordable price range. I have not yet researched enough about Dr Turan though and that's why I started this thread

Edited by Schahin

16 hours ago, J.A.C said:

How many grafts was your previous ht? Which clinic was that? could you show a pic of your current situation 

It was with Resul Yaman in Istanbul, I don't remember exactly but around 3000 grafts it was my second HT, the first was with Bhatti in India which was as far as I remember somewhat okay but long time has passed since then. But I am not satisfied with the last HT with Resul Yaman. 

IMG_20220329_003336.jpg

Edited by Schahin

I really like the results that I have seen from both Dr Demirsoy (over the last 12 years), and now from Dr Turan (last couple of years) here on the forum, and other forums and what they are posting on the FB group. But it’s the real patient journeys posted here I have paid the most attention too. Just search “Turan” in the search bar and you will find quite a few results. Ok so Dr Demirsoy might have had the occasional not so good result, but so has any other Dr/Clinic, especially one which has been doing hair transplants as long as he has. Dr Bicer is another good option, only €2 per graft. So In the great scheme of things not a lot more than the €1.50 your already looking at for the others. Personally i think she’s one of the best options in Turkey, not many can match her years of experience. 

Edited by J.A.C
  • Like 1

How old are you ? Are you on a med regime ? Just wondering how many grafts you would have left after having 2 procedures already, if the Yaman one was around 3k, how many was the Dr B one ? Maybe you will need some BHT to supplement.. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, J.A.C said:

Could we see a pic of your donor area ? Thanks 🙏 will really help 

This is the donor area what can be seen on it? Does Demirsoy do BHT? Or is the donor area enough already?

IMG_20220328_224045.thumb.jpg.bc5801554e0b8ba287033ce3be825e21.jpg

Edited by Schahin

Dr Bicer is very good with BHT, and also managaing the donor area. The pic isn’t particularly clear, but I can see quite a lot of grafts have been taken already. 
Where are you located ? Eugenix might be another good option ! 

On 3/29/2022 at 8:24 AM, J.A.C said:

I really like the results that I have seen from both Dr Demirsoy (over the last 12 years), and now from Dr Turan (last couple of years) here on the forum, and other forums and what they are posting on the FB group. But it’s the real patient journeys posted here I have paid the most attention too. Just search “Turan” in the search bar and you will find quite a few results. Ok so Dr Demirsoy might have had the occasional not so good result, but so has any other Dr/Clinic, especially one which has been doing hair transplants as long as he has. Dr Bicer is another good option, only €2 per graft. So In the great scheme of things not a lot more than the €1.50 your already looking at for the others. Personally i think she’s one of the best options in Turkey, not many can match her years of experience. 

Dr Bicer adds an extra 1k euro for each transplant you had in the past. 

So if you had 2 transplant already the price is 2 euro oer graft plus 2k