Awareness of major loss of hair after HT

Chromedome

In the thread POST PROCEDURE CARE by Hairwego, the guy says (seemingly happily) that after X number of days "65-70%" of his transplanted hair remained.

I was a bit SHOCKED by these percentages. icon_eek.gif

So I'd like to get an awareness of hairloss to expect after HT surgery. I mean, should you feel GOOD if you keep ONLY 60% of the transplanted hair???

No offense and not to worry you Hairwego. Maybe it's perfectly normal. I just don't know. Please respond people. Thanks.

In the thread POST PROCEDURE CARE by Hairwego, the guy says (seemingly happily) that after X number of days "65-70%" of his transplanted hair remained.

I was a bit SHOCKED by these percentages. icon_eek.gif

So I'd like to get an awareness of hairloss to expect after HT surgery. I mean, should you feel GOOD if you keep ONLY 60% of the transplanted hair???

No offense and not to worry you Hairwego. Maybe it's perfectly normal. I just don't know. Please respond people. Thanks.

I think what he meant was that 65% of the transplanted hair never fell out right after the procedure. When I had my first HT many years ago, 100% of the hair stayed and just kept growing. With the last HTs that I have had, 100% fell out and then regrew within a few months.