I'm Giving Up on DUTAS

JSSeaDub06

Now 22, and defeated by the process. The best thing that worked for me after all of this was Scalp Med. The only problem with it was the greasiness i felt after using it, which is why i discontinued. This was about at the age of 19-20. After dropping ScalpMed my loss REALLY took off. I still have great coverage on the sides and back, but you wouldnt know it because i shave it all off. My super-thick blonde curly hair on the sides and back make me a great candidate for a transplant down the line but I can't continue taking DUTASTERIDE. It may have halted my loss, as i havent documented any more loss in the last 8 months. However, i've lost a LOT of ENERGY and a much decreased LIBIDO. Since i'm only 22, this isn't right. The DUTAS has lowered my confidence in life if anything else. Maybe if had started earlier it would have been better. Works for some, but the SIDES or maybe MENTALLY were too much for me. QUESTION---SHOULD I WAIT 3 MONTHS PASS TILL THE DUTAS IS OUT OF MY SYSTEM AND THEN TRY PROSCAR? OR IF THE DUTAS SIDES AFFECTED ME, THEN FINAS WOULD TOO? Right, im just saying f*** it. Just grow it out, throw on a bandana and live life! I'm tired of all this, maybe better to just give up!