temple area -- does this sound like hair growth OR fall out?

Ferrari-or-hair?

Hi, I'm 24 now and I've been using rogaine for at least 2 years and have been using propecia for about 19 months I think. Throughout this time period, I have taken herbal supplements to hopefully help me preserve the hair I have and regrow hair. I am currently taking/using...

-rogaine twice a day

-propecia once a day

-Puritan's Pride Mega Vitamins for the Hair twice a day

-MSM 1000 mg a day

-Vitamin D, 1000 IU every once in awhile

Since the beginning of winter (which is when I tend to have the majority of my seasonal hair loss) I have developed little zits in the temples of my forehead where my hair recedes. Some end up as white heads, but the majority I refer to as "seeds" because they aren't like regular zits. They can brush off and fall off my forehead just by me rubbing across my forehead with my finger tips. Each seed always has a short pale hair in it, like peach fuzz. These seeds/zits have increased in number since I began taking MSM a few weeks/months ago.

My questions are...

1) Do any of you experience this same phenomena?

2) Do these "seeds" represent hair growing back in and for some reason not being rooted very deep? Or do they represent dying hair follicles?

It's very difficult to not accidentally scratch them off, and this is only happening in my temple area. I'd like to hear some feedback from others.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to my dermatologist, she said my hairs were coming in as ingrown hairs, and that was the bumps. She gave me some samples for Duac gel (for acne) and it has almost solved the problem in a matter of days.

Is it going to help my hair loss in that location? No idea, but it sure is getting rid of the bumps.