Please help me pick a clinic!

I am also totally new to this,I just got on propicia,I spoke with a few doctors here in the states,dr Jeffery wise wanted 18000 $ for 3000 grafts fue and dr Jeff Ross wanted 15 thousand,Dr wise asked me for pics( seeing my hair loss and other photos it seems to me that I definitely need at least 4000-4500 grafts) so I’m not sure why he said 3000, but when I spoke with dr Jeff Ross he didn’t even ask me for pictures he just told me to explain my hair loss and that he recommended fut and that he’d do it for 15 grand...... I’m extremely confused this is so new to me,I would happily spend 18 grand if I knew it would get me what it seems like I can get for 3000 in places like turkey India..... and I also have an open ticket to turkey for the year,but I can’t really decide if it makes sense to Travle as I’ll probably want to follow up with the dr’s and the longest I’d be able to stay there,would be maybe 10 days.... I know it’s sporadic writing but I’ve literally been getting dizzy from the amount of research I’ve done the last week trying to figure out what to do... if anyone can please help me I’d really really appreciate it!!!   (Again one of my main concerns is that I am almost 1000% sure I’m going to need close to 4500-5000 grafts)  but paying more then 18 grand at the moment I can’t see happening.... any advice please :)))))

8 minutes ago, McE said:

I am also totally new to this,I just got on propicia,I spoke with a few doctors here in the states,dr Jeffery wise wanted 18000 $ for 3000 grafts fue and dr Jeff Ross wanted 15 thousand,Dr wise asked me for pics( seeing my hair loss and other photos it seems to me that I definitely need at least 4000-4500 grafts) so I’m not sure why he said 3000, but when I spoke with dr Jeff Ross he didn’t even ask me for pictures he just told me to explain my hair loss and that he recommended fut and that he’d do it for 15 grand...... I’m extremely confused this is so new to me,I would happily spend 18 grand if I knew it would get me what it seems like I can get for 3000 in places like turkey India..... and I also have an open ticket to turkey for the year,but I can’t really decide if it makes sense to Travle as I’ll probably want to follow up with the dr’s and the longest I’d be able to stay there,would be maybe 10 days.... I know it’s sporadic writing but I’ve literally been getting dizzy from the amount of research I’ve done the last week trying to figure out what to do... if anyone can please help me I’d really really appreciate it!!!   (Again one of my main concerns is that I am almost 1000% sure I’m going to need close to 4500-5000 grafts)  but paying more then 18 grand at the moment I can’t see happening.... any advice please :)))))

Please can you start your own thread, this one is for @Jonwe can then help you also. 

59 minutes ago, JC71 said:

@Jon If your budget is 6k then US wont be possible. If your looking at Turkey based on price then the next most affordable will be some Euro options. Or even Eugenix (India) really though you should be thinking of which clinic is suitable for your needs rather than cost. 6k is enough for the Turkish options/Europe and Eugenix. Plenty of quality clinics for you to choose from. But US/Canada will be out. If you can travel though then you might want to consider some other options. 

May I ask why is Europe a priority over Turkey?

Just now, Jon said:

May I ask why is Europe a priority over Turkey?

It’s not necessarily a “priority” it just happens to have some elite Drs. Who are still very affordable. Dr Freitas for example (Spain) arguably doing some of the best hairlines anywhere worldwide. 

• Like 1