Dr Farjo

Hi

My son started losing his hair at about 20, wanting to help him we looked into a hair transplant and thankfully discovered The Farjo Medical Centre, he had his transplant last October & we are thrilled with the result so far which is apparently still going to thicken up, we cannot thank Dr Farjo enough for this also everyone else involved particularly Mick. We went to Manchester with our son and were looked after extremely well. I cannot recommend this clinic enough.

Hi

My son started losing his hair at about 20, wanting to help him we looked into a hair transplant and thankfully discovered The Farjo Medical Centre, he had his transplant last October & we are thrilled with the result so far which is apparently still going to thicken up, we cannot thank Dr Farjo enough for this also everyone else involved particularly Mick. We went to Manchester with our son and were looked after extremely well. I cannot recommend this clinic enough.

Hi I can add my sentiments to that, an excellent post for a surgeon who is world class.

By the way did you travel from outside England, I travelled from Ireland.

You will now get posts asking for you to put up photos. Anyway I'm delighted for you and your son.