My Butcher Doctor

Here are some pics of my hairline 4 months post op from Dr. Jones in Canada. The hair barely grew in. The butcher Doctor was Dr. Gallagher of this web site. I wore a hat for 14 months thinking things would change. Dr. Jones said I had nothing but 3's and 2 spaced way too far apart. My donor hair is considered a nine. I plucked most of the 3's and it looks better. I never had a ht so I didn't know what a good hair line looks like. Should I lower this with ultra fine singles only. I have goose bump scarring from Dr. Gallagher's "lighting blade". I had no scarring from Dr. Jones lateral slits. Dr. Gallagher did nothing but lie to me.<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre><pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>

DSC00389.JPG.4d30ba936ba879ef8367a0cf67f6792e.JPG

Here are some pics of my hairline 4 months post op from Dr. Jones in Canada. The hair barely grew in. The butcher Doctor was Dr. Gallagher of this web site. I wore a hat for 14 months thinking things would change. Dr. Jones said I had nothing but 3's and 2 spaced way too far apart. My donor hair is considered a nine. I plucked most of the 3's and it looks better. I never had a ht so I didn't know what a good hair line looks like. Should I lower this with ultra fine singles only. I have goose bump scarring from Dr. Gallagher's "lighting blade". I had no scarring from Dr. Jones lateral slits. Dr. Gallagher did nothing but lie to me.<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre><pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>

• 7 years later...

I had Dr. Joseph Gallagher from the Gallagher Medical Institute do a 2 hair transplant surgeries on me and received very pluggy unnatural results as well. Bad growth!! He took the donor area from a very high area from the back of my head. He is using very outdated techniques. When I went to him he told me that he does the newest technique with is fut. He is a very unprofessional doctor that has a bad bedside manner. Almost everything that he states on his website is false and very misleading. I live in Pennsylvania and had to travel out of state to get repaired. Please email me back.. I would like to talk

Edited by formertrackstar