fue - which surgeon?

paddy

good afternoon.i am currently contemplating having hair transplant surgery within the next year.i am 27 years old and am a nor 2.i have been on proscar minoxidil and nizarol the past 4 months and my hairloss has slowed down and hair is thicker.fue seems the way to go for my hairline.i was thinking of dr.bisanga in belgium.could i have some thoughts please.

good afternoon.i am currently contemplating having hair transplant surgery within the next year.i am 27 years old and am a nor 2.i have been on proscar minoxidil and nizarol the past 4 months and my hairloss has slowed down and hair is thicker.fue seems the way to go for my hairline.i was thinking of dr.bisanga in belgium.could i have some thoughts please.

Meet patients in person. Read a lot about unhappy Bisanga patients on Spanish and Italian forums. If staying in Europe then look into Mwamba or devorye. I would avoid all others for FUE. If you can travel to US then Feller or Wolf for FUE they are the only ones with consistent results.

feller was original choice but i was led to believe bisanga was as good as any in us although not registered.il look into mwamba an see what i think.thank you

If I could afford Feller I would go with him as 1st choice for FUE but combined with his expensive cost and travel its Mwamba for me as I feel he is very good just not talked about.

paddy

You could also look at Prohair in brussels .They are a fue only clinic and have posted a lot of good results recently.

There is also Shapiro Medical Group if you decide to go to the USA.

You should do a lot of research before thinking about HT, especially if your only nor 2.

itl be at least a year so hopefully in that time i'll have a better idea.i really want a proper hairline but dont want to make the mistake of some people i know who went to dhi.looking at their results put me off fue but im now hoping thats just down to bad doctors.