If you're sitting there wondering, "I'm losing my hair, what do I do?" then read my advice here. I've been fighting the fight for 5 years, with great success.

Hello guys! First of all, I am not doing any marketing here. I am just sharing what I know about hair loss and the treatments I use over the past 5 years.
I think hair loss treatment should be a combination but not a just a stand alone treatment. And over the past 5 years, I have use the great 3 treatments:

1. Propecia
2. Rogaine 
3. Hair Building Fibers

Propecia or finasteride can inhibit the male hormone as a treatment for androgenic alopecia. Some say it can make you tire but for me, to avoid that, I will take it before bed. I find the pill useful in stopping further hair loss and in helping hair regrowth. One point to note, it does have some effect on sex drive.

For Rogaine (contains Minoxidil), although it recommends me to use it twice a day, I use it during night time mainly as I find my hair too wet for styling if I use it at daytime. I do find it helps hair regrowth.

The reason that I use hair building fibers is because I find the hair regrowth period too long and I like to enjoy thicker hair. It helps me to get thicker hair while I am waiting for hair regrowth. The two big brands that I recommend is either Toppik or Hair Magic. At the end I found Hair Magic gave me better outlook and it can last longer during the day.

Let's all share all your secret weapons for your hair loss!