Hair transplant in dr. Cinik clinic

My name is Tommy and i was so happy to find doctor Cinik to finally make an hair transplant.

I started to search for hair transplant clinic 6 month ago and all reviews about this doctor was only positif so decided to make it there.

First of all i was suprised how friendly and kind doctor and his team is.

When they picked me up from the airport i had a small conversation with the driver who by the way speaks english very well and took me to the five stars hotel.

Next day the same driver picked me up from the hotel and brought me to the hospital.

New,modern very clean. Didnt excpect to see that much care and kindness from the girls assistance and translators. A lot of them speak english also german,spanish,russian and french!!!.

Doctor is a super nice and friendly guy WHO explained me all details at the consultation and i could ask him all questions i had.

The procedure took around 8 hours most of that time i was sleeping only local injections in the beginning was painfull,

Doctor opened the channels by himself which was the main reason why ive chosen him.

During that we had a lunch break. Where they provide sandwich, juice and muffins

After we finished driver drop me back to the hotel.

I didnt feel any pain just uncomfortable feeling ,because of sleeping on special neck pillow.

Next day they brought me to the clinic again for the consultation.

Well, i can say it was easy for me to have this surgery.

The team, doctor and all medical staff was full of energiy and attentive.

Thank you dr. Cinic for wonderful job!

5b32f3fda21f2_vorOP-Krone.thumb.jpeg.b13b5de405a0c22e760b182f7a9261aa.jpeg

5b32f3fdb9a03_vorOP-oben.jpg.64fc89a81c76ee4aba6c245a5ee1ee56.jpg

5b32f3fdc7596_vorOP-links.jpg.23d6da6a44abc821598907e05fd94bfa.jpg