Men's Ink - SMP shaved effect NW 6

We present another case of our smp/tricopigmentation done at our center in Milan:

- nw6

- 3 total sessions

We are specialized in hyperrealistic tricopigmentation, especially in the creation of natural hairline.

2qKXp.jpg

2qKXA.jpg

2qKXB.jpg

2qKXD.jpg

2qKYT.jpg

2qKYU.jpg

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

How long was the gap between all 3 sessions? And cost please?

First 2 sessions in the same day or 2 consecutive days and the 3rd session after 30 days.

The price depends on the ampleness of the area to treat, usually from 800€ to 1450€.

I am the owner of Men's Ink, providing permanent and temporary scalp micropigmentation services.

Look like a really naturally, subtle result.

Is this permanant or temporary SMP ?

Do temporary and permanent give the same cosmetic effect ?

This is permanent pigmentation.

The permanent usually give a better result because the dots maintain their definition.

95% of our clients choose the permanent solution.

Very nice result. Looks very natural and I've been impressed with what I've seen with SMP. My only concern is just how permanent the permanent option is. Do you have any long-term data?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Very nice result. Looks very natural and I've been impressed with what I've seen with SMP. My only concern is just how permanent the permanent option is. Do you have any long-term data?

Thank you.

Speaking about our permanent pigmentation, it doesn't last all the life. Being done in the most superficial layer of the skin (epidermis) the pigmentation will suffer a natural brightening after sometime. It becomes lighter, a light grey color.

We suggest a first touch up after 12 months, and then every 24-36 months. The frequency is subjective.

No, it's the total price for 3 sessions .

Hello, 3 sessions in 10 days. Is that too rushed? I can't afford to keep traveling to Milan frequently. I'd like to get all 3 sessions done during one trip but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Hello, 3 sessions in 10 days. Is that too rushed? I can't afford to keep traveling to Milan frequently. I'd like to get all 3 sessions done during one trip but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Good question

Usually we always suggest to wait around 25 days to do the 3rd session. In some special cases, it's possible to do it after 15 days.